Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) conference. The MUG conference provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH libraries (including MVAPICH-Plus, MVAPICH2-X, MVAPICH2-GDR, MVAPICH2-X-Azure, and MVAPICH2-X-AWS), OSU Micro-Benchmarks (OMB), and OSU INAM on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications.
The event will include a set of talks from experts in the field, presentations from the MVAPICH team on tuning and optimization strategies for various components, trouble shooting guidelines, contributed presentations, student poster presentation sessions, an open mic session, and an interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems.
- Dan Stanzione, Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC)
- Bronis R. de Supinski, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- HooYoung Ahn, ETRI, South Korea
- Alan Ayala, AMD
- Greg Becker, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Yifeng Cui, San Diego Supercomputer Center
- Donglai Dai, X-ScaleSolutions
- Douglas Fuller, Cornelis Networks
- Richard Graham, NVIDIA
- Hyun-Wook Jin, Konkuk University, South Korea
- Jeff Hammond, NVIDIA
- Martin Hilgeman, Dell
- Jithin Jose, Microsoft Azure
- Samuel Khuvis, Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Kacper Kornet, Univ. of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Kyle Schaefer, X-ScaleSolutions
- Matthew R. Sgambati, Idaho National Laboratory
- Hemal Shah, Broadcom
- Gilad Shainer, NVIDIA
- Sameer Shende, ParaTools and University of Oregon
- Ashok Srinivasan, National Science Foundation (NSF) and Florida State University
- Mahidhar Tatineni, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- Stan Tomov, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Zhao Zhang, Texas Advanced Computing Center
Tutorials and Demos:
- Cornelis Networks
Interested in geting announcements related to the MUG events? Please subscribe to the MUG Conference Mailing list
The 11th Annual MVAPICH User Group (MUG) Conference was held successfully in a hybrid manner on August 21-23, 2023 with more than 225 attendees. Slides and videos of the Presentations are available here.
Online attendance for the MUG '23 conference is now free!! Click here for more details.
Registration Page is now Live! Click here for details.
Hotel Reservation at the group rate for MUG '23 is now available. Click here to book your hotel.
Call for Presentations is available Click here for details.
MUG '23 is planned to be an in person event with an option for remote attendance.