Travel Grant Support
Travel grant support (pending) is available for students (Ph.D., M.S.) and Early Career Researchers (Post Doctoral Scholars, Research Associates, and Research Scientists) from U.S. academic institutions to attend MUG '22 through funding from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF).
Interested parties are requested to submit the following materials (items 1, 2 and 3 included in a single .pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A short (1-2 page) document describing the following:
- Contact details (University, Department, Institutional E-mail address, and Phone Number)
- Brief overview of current research
- Experience with HPC systems (hardware, software, and applications), high-performance virtualization, MPI/PGAS, and Deep Learning middleware
- What you would like to learn from attending MUG '22?
- Each awardee is expected to present a poster about his/her work. Include a title and short abstract of the poster you would like to present.
- Please plan on a 3'x4' poster that is oriented vertically.
The applications will be evaluated as they get received and until the amount in the travel grant is completely committed. Thus, please submit your application as early as possible.
MUG is dedicated to a harassment free environment. More information can be found here: https://hr.osu.edu/wp-content/uploads/policy115.pdf.