Travel Grant Support
Travel grant support is available for students (Ph.D., M.S.) and Early Career Researchers (Post Doctoral Scholars, Research Associates, and Research Scientists) from U.S. academic institutions to attend MUG '17 through funding from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF).
Interested parties are requested to submit the following materials (items 1, 2 and 3 included in a single .pdf file) to email@example.com. Applications will be considered until August 10th, 2017. Decisions will be made in batches as the applications arrive.
- A short (1-2 page) document describing the following:
- Contact details (University, Department, Institutional E-mail address, and Phone Number)
- Brief overview of current research
- Experience with HPC systems (hardware, software, and applications), high-performance virtualization, MPI/PGAS, and Deep Learning middleware
- What you would like to learn from attending MUG '17?
- Interest in presenting a poster about your work with a title and a short abstract.
- Each awardee is expected to present a poster about hi/her work. Include a title and short abstract of the poster you would like to present.
- A copy of your CV
- Requested travel cost (including hotel and registration) with justification
- An e-mail approval from the adviser supporting the travel and indicating that the travel cost will not be reimbursed from any other sources. Please send the e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org