SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU
A limited number of rooms have been held at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU for MUG attendees at a rate of $124/night. This rate is valid during August 14-17, 2016. The hotel is located close to the conference center.
Use the following link and group code to make your reservation:
Cutoff Date: 08/05/16 or the room block fills (whichever is sooner)
If you would like to stay until the morning of the 18th, you can call the hotel and get your reservation extended with the same room rate.
The address and contact information of the hotel is as follows:1421 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43212 USA
Port Columbus International Airport (code: CMH)
Columbus, OH 43219
The International Airport at Columbus (code: CMH) is covered by major US airlines and people can travel here with direct flights (from major US cities) or by one-hop from other major cities and international places through cities in East Coast and Midwest (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, ...).
Columbus is the largest city in Ohio, the 15th largest in the United States. Home to state government, many national corporations (Nationwide Insurance, The Limited, American Electric Power), major league sports teams (Columbus Blue Jackets-NHL, Columbus Crew-MLS), and an expanding technology corridor.
Half day trips
- COSI : Museum of Science and Industry with hands-on exhibits
- Segway Tour of Columbus : Enjoy the thrill of riding on a Segway i2 while you discover the charm and history of Columbus
- Columbus Museum of Art : Features an outstanding collection of Impressionists
- Columbus Zoo : Voted #1 zoo in the US
- Ohio caverns : Impressive stalactite and stalagmite formations
- Franklin Conservatory Park : Spectacular alive butterflies exhibit
One day trips
- Hocking Hills : One of the best hiking trails in Ohio
- Cedar Point Amusement Park : The Roller Coaster capital of the world
- Dayton Air Force Museum : The oldest and largest military aviation museum in the world
Two day trip
- Niagara Falls : Majestic and world famous natural wonder