SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU
A limited number of rooms have been held at SpringHill Suites Columbus OSU for MUG attendees. The cutoff date for the reduced rate is July 31st 2020. This rate is valid during August 23-27, 2020. The hotel is located close to the conference center.
If you are not able to get the block room rate, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The address and contact information of the hotel is as follows:1421 Olentangy River Road
Columbus, Ohio 43212 USA
Port Columbus International Airport (code: CMH)
Columbus, OH 43219
The International Airport at Columbus (code: CMH) is covered by major US airlines and people can travel here with direct flights (from major US cities) or by one-hop from other major cities and international places through cities in East Coast and Midwest (New York, Boston, Philadelphia, Cincinnati, Atlanta, Chicago, Detroit, ...).
The SpringHill Suites will provide shuttle service to the conference center and hotel. The shuttle will leave at the specified times below so please be in the front lobby if you intend to ride the shuttle.
If you miss the initial pickup time, the hotel shuttle is available throughout the day, please see the front desk. Alternatively, contact Jeff Smith at 937-689-3061.
Click here to view the program page. We will arrange transportation after the event to the hotel and the hotel to dinner.
Shuttle pickup schedule: Monday 8:30am Tuesday 8:00am Wednesday 8:00am
Columbus is the largest city in Ohio, the 14th largest in the United States. Home to state government, many national corporations (Nationwide Insurance, The Limited, American Electric Power), major league sports teams (Columbus Blue Jackets-NHL, Columbus Crew-MLS), and an expanding technology corridor.
Half day trips
- COSI : Museum of Science and Industry with hands-on exhibits
- Segway Tour of Columbus : Enjoy the thrill of riding on a Segway i2 while you discover the charm and history of Columbus
- Columbus Museum of Art : Features an outstanding collection of Impressionists
- Columbus Zoo : Voted #1 zoo in the US
- Ohio caverns : Impressive stalactite and stalagmite formations
- Franklin Conservatory Park : Spectacular live butterflies exhibit
One day trips
- Hocking Hills : One of the best hiking trails in Ohio
- Cedar Point Amusement Park : The Roller Coaster capital of the world
- Dayton Air Force Museum : The oldest and largest military aviation museum in the world
Two day trip
- Niagara Falls : Majestic and world famous natural wonder