MUG'14 meeting attendees gather for a group photo.
Based on last year's success, we are excited to host the 2nd annual MVAPICH User Group (MUG) meeting. The MUG meeting provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH2, MVAPICH2-X, and MVAPICH2-GDR on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications. This year's events include:
- Talks from experts in the field
- A half day tutorial: Optimization and Tuning of MPI and PGAS Applications using MVAPICH2 and MVAPICH2-X
- Troublehooting guidelines
- Contributed presentations
- Open mic session
- Interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH2 developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems
- Keynote: Dan Stanzione (TACC)
- Keynote: Darren Kerbyson (PNNL)
- Sadaf Alam (CSCS, Switzerland)
- Onur Celebioglu (Dell)
- Jens Glaser (Univ. of Michigan)
- Jeff Hammond (Intel)
- Alexander Heinecke (Intel)
- Adam Moody (LLNL)
- David Race (Cray)
- Davide Rossetti (NVIDIA)
- Gilad Shainer (Mellanox)
- Sayantan Sur (Intel)
- Mahidhar Tatineni (SDSC)
- Jerome Vienne (TACC)
(NEW) Vote for MVAPICH! The MVAPICH Software Stack has been selected as a candidate for 2014 HPCWire-Readers-Choice-Awards under category 13 (Best HPC software product or technology). Interested in voting for it? Click here to vote, the vote closes on Oct 3, 2014.
MUG'14 Presentation PDFs linked Click here for more details.
Final Program Schedule is available. Click here for more details.
Hotel Reservation Page is now Live! Click here to book your hotel.
Registration page is now live! Click here to register