The number of downloads from the MVAPICH site has crossed a quarter million (250,000). The MVAPICH team would like to thank all its users and organizations!!
Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) meeting. The MUG meeting provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH2, MVAPICH2-X, MVAPICH2-GDR and MVAPICH2-MIC on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications.
The event includes a set of talks from experts in the field, presentations from the MVAPICH2 team on tuning and optimization strategies for various components, trouble shooting guidelines, contributed presentations, an open mic session, and an interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH2 developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems.
Speakers (Confirmed so far):
- Keynote: Dale Southard (NVIDIA Corporation)
- Keynote: Karl Schulz (Intel)
- Mehmet Belgin (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- R. Glenn Brook (Joint Institute for Computational Sciences, Univ. of Tennessee)
- Gene Cooperman (Northeastern University)
- Antonio Gomez-Iglesias (Texas Advanced Computing Center)
- Jens Glaser (Univ. of Michigan)
- Martin Hilgeman (Dell)
- Patrick Legresley (Baidu)
- James Lewis (Systap)
- Adam Moody (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Gilad Shainer (Mellanox)
- Sayantan Sur (Intel)
- Mahidhar Tatineni (San Diego Supercomputer Center)
- Abhinav Vishnu (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)