The number of organizations using MVAPICH2 libraries has crossed 2,700 in 83 countries worldwide. The number of downloads from the MVAPICH site has crossed 0.4 million (407,000). The MVAPICH team would like to thank all its users and organizations!!
Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) meeting. The MUG meeting provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH2, MVAPICH2-X, MVAPICH2-GDR, MVAPICH2-MIC, MVAPICH2-Virt, MVAPICH2-EA, and INAM on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications.
The event will include a set of talks from experts in the field, presentations from the MVAPICH2 team on tuning and optimization strategies for various components, trouble shooting guidelines, contributed presentations, an open mic session, and an interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH2 developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems.
August 15 - Tutorials
- Recent Advances in CUDA for GPU Cluster Computing - Davide Rossetti and Sreeram Potluri (NVIDIA)
- Designing High Performance Software on Intel Xeon Phi and OmniPath Architecture - Ravindra Babu Ganapathi and Sayantan Sur (Intel)
- Enabling Exascale Co-Design Architecture - Devendar Bureddy (Mellanox)
August 16 - Keynote Speakers, Invited Speakers, and Open MIC Session
August 17 - Keynote Speakers, Tutorial and Interactive/Hands-On Session
- Tutorial: How to Boost the Performance of Your MPI and PGAS Applications with MVAPICH2 Libraries - MVAPICH Group
- Demo and Hands-On Session: Performance Engineering of MPI Applications with MVAPICH2 and TAU - Sameer Shende (University of Oregon, Eugene) with Hari Subramoni and Khaled Hamidouche (Ohio State University)
- Demo and Hands-On Session: Visualize and Analyze your Network Activities using INAM (InfiniBand Networking and Monitoring tool) - MVAPICH Group
- Thomas Schulthess (CSCS, Switzerland)
- Gilad Shainer (Mellanox)
- Kapil Arya (Northeastern University)
- Jens Glaser (University of Michigan)
- Darren Kerbyson (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Ignacio Laguna (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Adam Moody (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Takeshi Nanri (University of Kyushu, Japan)
- Davide Rossetti (NVIDIA)
- Sameer Shende (University of Oregon)
- Karl Schulz (Intel)
- Filippo Spiga (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Sayantan Sur (Intel)
- Rick Wagner (San Diego Supercomputer Center)
- Wu Shaohua (Inspur, China)
Upcoming Tutorials: MPI+PGAS at PPoPP '17. Past tutorials: InfiniBand (IB) and High-Speed Ethernet (HSE) at SC '16, MVAPICH2 optimization and tuning at XSEDE '16, IB and HSE at ISC '16, MPI+PGAS at IEEE Cluster '16, and ICS '16.
Student Travel Grants are available. Click here for more details.
Preliminary Program is now Available! Click here for more details.
Call for Presentations is available Deadline is July 10, 2016, Click here for more details.
Registration page is now live! Click here to register
Hotel Reservation Page is now Live! Click here to book your hotel.
MUG'15 Presentation Slides posted [More]