MUG '20 COVID Update (04/30/2020) We are hopeful that we will be able to have an in-person meeting provided the arrangement will be acceptable with the Ohio State University and local government. In the worst case, we will have a limited version of MUG '20 in a virtual manner.
Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) meeting. The MUG meeting provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH2 libraries (including MVAPICH2-X, MVAPICH2-GDR, MVAPICH2-X-Azure, and MVAPICH2-X-AWS), OSU Micro-Benchmarks (OMB), and OSU INAM on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications.
The event will include a set of talks from experts in the field, presentations from the MVAPICH2 team on tuning and optimization strategies for various components, trouble shooting guidelines, contributed presentations, student poster presentation sessions, an open mic session, and an interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH2 developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems.
(Confirmed) Keynote Speakers:
- Brian van Essen, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratoryi (LLNL)
(Confirmed) Invited Speakers:
- Jithin Jose, Microsoft Azure
- Minsik Kim, KISTI, South Korea
- Raghunath Rajachandrasekar, AWS
- Gilad Shainer, Mellanox
- Sameer Shende, Paratools and University of Oregon
- Sayantan Sur, Intel
- Alan Sussman, National Science Foundation (NSF)
- Mahidhar Tatineni, San Diego Supercomputing Center (SDSC)