Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) conference. The MUG conference provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH2 libraries (including MVAPICH2-X, MVAPICH2-GDR, MVAPICH2-X-Azure, and MVAPICH2-X-AWS), OSU Micro-Benchmarks (OMB), and OSU INAM on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications.
The event will include a set of talks from experts in the field, presentations from the MVAPICH2 team on tuning and optimization strategies for various components, trouble shooting guidelines, contributed presentations, student poster presentation sessions, an open mic session, and an interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH2 developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems.
- Taisuke Boku, University of Tsukuba, Japan
- Dan Stanzione, Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC)
- Matthew Anderson, Idaho National Laboratory (INL)
- Alan Ayala, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Greg Becker, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Donglai Dai, X-ScaleSolutions
- Dennis Dalessandro, Cornelis Networks
- Christopher Edsall, University of Cambridge, UK
- Douglas Fuller, Cornelis Networks
- Martin Hilgerman, Dell
- Jithin Jose, Microsoft Azure
- Adam Moody, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL)
- Prathmesh Sambrekar, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory/NERSC
- Kyle Schaefer, X-ScaleSolutions
- Hemal Shah, Broadcom
- Gilad Shainer, NVIDIA
- Sameer Shende, ParaTools and University of Oregon
- Shahzeb Siddiqui, Lawrence Berkeley Laboratory/NERSC
- Filippo Spiga, NVIDIA
- Ashok Srinivasan, National Science Foundation (NSF) and Florida State University
- Mahidhar Tatineni, San Diego Supercomputer Center (SDSC)
- Stan Tomov, The University of Tennessee, Knoxville
- Moshe Voloshin, Broadcom
Tutorials and Demos:
- Cornelis Networks
Interested in geting announcements related to the MUG events? Please subscribe to the MUG Conference Mailing list
The 10th Annual MVAPICH User Group (MUG) Conference was held successfully in a hybrid manner on August 22-24, 2022 with more than 105 attendees. Slides of the Presentations are available here.
Final Program is Now Available! Click here for more details.
Registration Page is now Live! Click here for details.
Hotel Reservation at the group rate for MUG '22 is now available. Click here to book your hotel.
MUG '22 is planned to be an in person event with an option for remote attendance.