The number of organizations using MVAPICH2 libraries has crossed 2,800 in 85 countries worldwide. The number of downloads from the MVAPICH site has crossed 0.4 million (426,000). The MVAPICH team would like to thank all its users and organizations!!
Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) meeting. The MUG meeting provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH2, MVAPICH2-X, MVAPICH2-GDR, MVAPICH2-MIC, MVAPICH2-Virt, MVAPICH2-EA, and INAM on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications.
The event will include a set of talks from experts in the field, presentations from the MVAPICH2 team on tuning and optimization strategies for various components, trouble shooting guidelines, contributed presentations, an open mic session, and an interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH2 developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems.
- Dan Stanzione, Director, Texas Advanced Computing Center
- Ron Brightwell, R&D Manager, Scalable System Software, Sandia National Laboratories
- Gene Cooperman (North Eastern University)
- Hyun-Wook Jin (Konkuk University, South Korea)
- Allen Malony (University of Oregon)
- Adam Moody (Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory)
- Hoon Ryu (Korea Institute of Science and Technology Information - KISTI, South Korea)
- Jeffrey Salmond (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Karl Schulz (Intel)
- Gilad Shainer (Mellanox)
- Pavel Shamis (ARM)
- Filippo Spiga (University of Cambridge, UK)
- Sayantan Sur (Intel)
- Mahidhar Tatineni (San Diego Supercomputing Center)
- Craig Tierney (NVIDIA)
- Abhinav Vishnu (Pacific Northwest National Laboratory)
- Hao Wang (Virginia Tech)
- Carsten Weinhold (TU Dresden, Germany)
Tutorials and Demos:
- A tutorial from Intel focusing on the technologies, schemes, and techniques in designing efficient runtime support using the upcoming network architecture from Intel.
- A tutorial from Mellanox focusing on the upcoming technologies, schemes, and techniques being made available in next-generation Mellanox adapters and switches for exascale systems.
- A tutorial from NVIDIA focusing on the upcoming technologies, schemes, and techniques being made available in next-generation CUDA runtimes for GPU computing.
- A tutorial from ARM focusing on introducing the features of the ARM architecture to network stack developers.
- A tutorial and demo on Building HPC Cloud with InfiniBand: Efficient Support in MVAPICH2 for KVM, Docker, Singularity, OpenStack, and SLURM.
- A tutorial and demo on How to Boost the Performance of Your MPI and PGAS Applications with MVAPICH2 Libraries by the MVAPICH developers. This tutorial will focus on internal designs of the MVAPICH2 libraries, associated runtime parameters, the impact of tuning these parameters at the applications level and a set of `best practices' examples.
Final Program is available Click here for more details
Travel Grants are available. Click here for more details.
Call for Presentations is available Deadline is June 30, 2017, Click here for more details.
Registration page is now live! Click here to register
Hotel Reservation Page is now Live! Click here to book your hotel.