Welcome to the MVAPICH User Group (MUG) meeting. The MUG meeting provides an open forum for all attendees (users, system administrators, researchers, engineers, and students) to discuss and share their knowledge on using MVAPICH2, MVAPICH2-X, MVAPICH2-GDR, MVAPICH2-MIC, MVAPICH2-Virt, MVAPICH2-EA, and INAM on large-scale systems and for a diverse set of applications.
The event will include a set of talks from experts in the field, presentations from the MVAPICH2 team on tuning and optimization strategies for various components, trouble shooting guidelines, contributed presentations, student poster presentation sessions, an open mic session, and an interactive/hands-on session with the MVAPICH2 developers in a one-to-one manner to discuss issues and problems.
- Dan Stanzione, Texas Advanced Computing Center (TACC)
- Robert Harrison, Director of the Institute of Advanced Computational Science (IACS) and Brookhaven Computational Science Center (CSC)
Invited Speakers (Confirmed so far):
- Gregory Blum Becker, Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory
- Nicholas Brown, EPCC, The University of Edinburg (United Kingdom)
- Gene Cooperman, Northeastern University
- Hyon-Wook Jin, Konkuk University (South Korea)
- Jithin Jose, Microsoft Azure
- Minsik Kim, KISTI Supercomputing Center (South Korea)
- Pramod Kumbhar, Blue Brain Project, EPFL (Switzerland)
- Heechang Na, Ohio Supercomputer Center
- Vikram Saletore, Intel
- Jeffrey Salmond, University of Cambridge (United Kingdom)
- Gilad Shainer, Mellanox
- Sameer Shende, Paratools and University of Oregon
- Sayantan Sur, Intel
- Shinichiro Takizawa, RWBC-OIL, AIST (Japan)
- Mahidhar Tatineni, San Diego Supercomputing Center
- Karen Tomko, Ohio Supercomputer Center
Tutorials and Demos (Confirmed so far):
Registration Page is now Live! Click here for details.
Call for Presentations is available Click here for details.
Travel Grant information is available Click here for details.
Hotel Reservation at the group rate for MUG '19 is now available. Click here to book your hotel.
7th Annual MVAPICH User Group (MUG'19) meeting August 19-21, 2019 Ohio Supercomputer Center Columbus OH, USA
MUG'18 Presentation Slides and Videos posted [More]