Student travel grant support is available for all students (Ph.D./M.S./Undergrad) from U.S. academic institutions to attend MUG '16 through a funding from the U.S. National Science Foundation (NSF).
Interested students are requested to submit the following materials (items 1, 2 and 3 included in a single .pdf file) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be considered until August 7th, 2016. Decisions will be made in batches as the applications arrive.
- A short (1-2 page) document describing the following:
- Contact details (University, Department, Institutional E-mail address, and Phone Number)
- Brief overview of current research
- Experience with HPC systems (hardware, software, and applications) and MPI/PGAS middleware
- What you would like to learn from attending MUG '16?
- Interest in presenting a poster about your work with a title and a short abstract.
- A copy of your CV
- Requested travel cost (including hotel and registration) with justification
- An e-mail approval from the student's adviser supporting the travel and indicating that the travel cost will not be reimbursed from any other sources. This e-mail can be sent to email@example.com by the adviser after the application is submitted by the student.